2009年12月3日星期四

Why so many women are fascinated with M.A.C cosmetics?

I've been using Clinique cosmetics for years now,


but I'll like to try something new.


Have you used M.A.C cosmetics?


Are they as good as some people say?





Thanks.Why so many women are fascinated with M.A.C cosmetics?
Mac is great, I've been using it for years and I can't get enough of it!





Their eyeshadows- lasts long, and they have great bold colors as well as natural colors that look great. There's a choice of matte and frost, which look great on top of each other. They have pigments which can be used for multiple purposes by mixing it. With it you can create blush, highlighter, etc.





Their foundation I find to work great also. Mac studio fix fluid is the best foundation I've ever tried. It is a little tricky to blend but if you apply moisturizer before the foundation, it makes it easy. It has great coverage and looks flawless when you apply Studio fix powder on top of it.





Honestly, I don't care much for their lipgloss, mascara, or eyeliner tho. I find it to be the same as any other brands.





Hope this helped!Why so many women are fascinated with M.A.C cosmetics?
Their eye shadows are good they blend really well and last long, their conceler cheep, not enough coverage, and the liquid foundation is to powdery feeling and not enough coverage also. It makes you look like you didn't add makeup at all. Report Abuse

I love MAC, escpecially for their wide variety of shades in eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses, you name it. I also like the fact that they bring out amazing seasonal collections. The Mineralize powders that they bring out are fantastic - they look great as a highlighter on your cheeks, nose etc. While they do target a younger crowd, I suppose, my mum loves them. She swears by their cream blushers to give her a 'youthful glow' (Sweet William and Ladyblush are great) and as she's a make-up artist, so she knows her make-up brands!





However, I don't really like their foundations. I've tried the Studio one and found it to be quite cakey with little coverage. I find Lancome foundations much better.





But you can't beat MAC for something fun and bright!
umm, ithink tis just becasue its a good quality brand, adn its not too expensive. ive heard their eyeshadow range is HUGE! hope this helped, though i doubt it, lol :)
i LOVE MAC makeup!!!! That is the only thing i wear...I can't go back to anything else now, and some of the stuff i have has lasted me 2 years now...and it hasn't gone bad. Granted, i don't wear it everyday, but still. There you have it MAC is the best!
I think people are so fasinated with it because the way they merchandise their products and they way they promote it. They are going after the younger crowds with their bright colored eyeshadows and cakey foundations. Personally I perfer Lancome. I've tried some MAC products, and still used certain things, like their gel eyeliner which is one of the best I've tried. Their eyeshadow is good too, but for powder I use Shisedo. It's lighter and oil-free. Better for my skin and great coverage. I love Lancome's Juicy tube lip gloss!
because it has become so popular and its consider to be really healthy on the skin. Like compact powder doesn't block pores as significantly as other products. I do know Clinique is alright but i never tried it myself.
Personally I never much cared for it, I find that mineral makeup is the best choice.
There fascinated with it because it's a brand name,if you want to be cool you'll use this name brand.
it's a great quality brand with a wide selection of products and colors. sure it's pricey but it is definitely worth it in the long run.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate