2009年12月10日星期四

I am goin to visit a M.A.C make-up store soon and i was wondering....?

will they help you choose the perfect foundation that matches your skin tone, and will they put it on your skin for free. i.e will you get like a sort of makeover to see how it will look before you buy it. is this service free.I am goin to visit a M.A.C make-up store soon and i was wondering....?
You can ask them to help you find the perfect color for you for free. However, if you want to get a ';makeover';, or have them do your makeup for you, it requires you to spend $50 on product and usually have an appointment.I am goin to visit a M.A.C make-up store soon and i was wondering....?
Yeah the will. I've been there many times and they're very helpful. One of the girls put the right (suitable for the type of my skin) foundation and chose just the right colour by applying it near the corner of my nose. I just love it - the colour is great and I just can't imagine life now without it! Good luck, baby ;)
yeah..but sometimes they get it wrong...so ask for your PERFECT shade.....the first time i went there i got pressed powder,, the lady gave me nc30,, the next time, i went for liquid foundation, and the lady gave me nc20,, and then the next time i went there for mineralize skinfinish liquid, and the lady gave me nc25 (MY PERFECT SHADE! ) and she was like ';this is your perfect shade'; haha,, so i hate it when they use their own judgement.....ask for your perfect shade...and wear a long sleeved shirt if you have dark arms like me, cuz the lady who gave me nc30, gave it to me to match my arms or whatever...so idk! ask for the to find ur perfect shade! (: and yeah they match it for free,, but i think you might have to make an appointment for them to do your whole face..but idk! hope i helped!





xx
yep , just tell them that you are looking to buy some foundation , and they will find one that matches your skin and they will put it on ya , yeah its free . I do it all the time
yep they will just tell them that you are looking for a foundation they will match you perfectly. so dont worry they are very helpful.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate