2009年12月3日星期四

What is your favorite M.A.C product?

I love m.a.c. cosmetics, i am an avid make up collector. what are your favorite products and why do you love 'em?What is your favorite M.A.C product?
I live and die by Studio Fix foundation. I worked for MAC for a couple of years and tried almost all the foundations, but I always come back to Studio Fix. It goes on smooth with with a MAC 187 or a kabuki, and requires little touch-up throughout the day. I do also like the Studio Fix Fluid for the winter when I am more dry.





FIX +!!! Sets your look, feels wonderful when it is scorching, and keeps your Studio Fix looking matte without being too powdery.





Shadows: Woodwinked, Carbon, Vanilla, Parrot, Nocturnelle, Antiqued, Lucky Green, Soba, Coppering... love. I can't live without Veluxe Pearl formula shadows period, come to think of it. My easiest face ever in summer is Expensive Pink, all over lid and into the crease, with just a dab of Woodwinked in the center lid, a couple coats of Fibre Rich Mascara and some tinted Lip Conditioner. Fabulous every time.





Lips: Nymphette Lipglass, Varneesh Lacquer, and Viva Glam V, ';O'; and Up The Amp lipstick. I love the Amplified Cream formula- it goes on like BUTTAH!!





Hope this helps!What is your favorite M.A.C product?
I love Fix +. It always sets my look for the day and I love the smell.





I love my kabuki and powder brushes from MAC. They're made from real squirrel hair (but they don't hurt the animals) and it's so soft and always gives me a perfect makeup application, I love it.





Lastly, I love my Studiofix. It gives me a beautiful matte look that lasts throughout the day. Wonderful.
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate