2009年12月10日星期四

What M.A.C foundation do you like better?

I asked a question last night about which brand of make up to use and about 95% of the answers I got said MAC. I got on their web site and they a lot of foundation to choose from. Which is the best? and do I need to use liquid and powder foundation or is that too much? I have sensitive skin so I have to careful with what I use which MAC foundation should I buy?What M.A.C foundation do you like better?
M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid





or





the mineralized one.What M.A.C foundation do you like better?
I would recommend using either the mineralize skin finish (it's a powder, so its ideal if you have oily skin) or the mineralize satin finish liquid foundation.





Do not use both a liquid and powder foundation together as your makeup will end up looking rather heavy. If you do have oily skin and would still like to wear a liquid foundation I would suggest using MAC's blotting powder. The powder is fantastic at leaving your skin oil-free throughout the day.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation


This powder/foundation has THE best coverage out there! I don't like to wear liquid foundation because it makes my skin feel real oily. This powder foundation is better than any out there!
MAC FLUID LINE! OMG, that stuff is completely AMAZING!


dang, seriously. i love it! I set it with MAC studio fix powder


which has AMAZING coverage, too!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate