2009年12月10日星期四

What would you consider to be your M.A.C. must-have?

i just started getting into spending the little extra buck for the mac products because i want some good quality makeup. What would you consider to be your M.A.C. must-have?
I wear carbon eyeshadow (as an eyeliner) almost every day...so based on that it is a must have. However, I love their studio tech foundation, blot powder, eyeshadow bases/or shade sticks, all their eyeshadows (my personal favorites are retrospeck, swimming, and coppering.) What would you consider to be your M.A.C. must-have?
I use Studio Fix powder and I love it!





I would suggest investing in some eye shadows. I honestly only wear eye shadows from MAC. They have such awesome pigment.





Also Fluidline eye liner in blacktrack. Goes on silky smooth and then ';sets'; to prevent smearing.





Most importantly, have fun exploring!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate