2009年12月3日星期四

Can I use a Macy's gift card at the M-A-C makeup counter?

I recently received a gift card for my birthday from Macy's. It's worth 300 dollars and I REALLY want to know if it applies to the makeup counters (M-A-C, Clinique, etc.). Any help?Can I use a Macy's gift card at the M-A-C makeup counter?
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL AND YES YOU CAN!!!!





You can use your giftcard at any counter as long as its in the Macys store....If you have a MAC in your Macys, your are good to go!!!!!! As long as there is a Macys logo on your GC, you can use it any Macys you want, even online.





HAVE FUN AND DONT USE IT ALL....EVEN AT THE MAC COUNTER..LOL..Can I use a Macy's gift card at the M-A-C makeup counter?
Yes! You can! If the MAC Makeup counter is connected to Macy's, then you can use it there. How do I know? I use my Macy's cards at MAC all the time.


You're welcome!
I would ask. MAC is not really a part of Macy's. They lease their space and their employees are not Macy's employees. They are the only makeup line like this at Macy's.
You should call the makeup counter in your area and ask.
no not the make up stations for some reason!!!!!


idk i hate it!!!


only the stores that belong to MACYS

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate