2009年12月10日星期四

I'm a C's Nicola. Am i only only one who thinks she was probably a bully at school ?

She has a real bitter edge to her. It seems that if she doesn't like you she would do all she can to get at you.I'm a C's Nicola. Am i only only one who thinks she was probably a bully at school ?
She comes across as wanting everyone to think her way......like she did with Martina tonight!


Puts ideas into their head which convinces them to think she is right!





Mentally bullying!





But keep her in ...........sparks are going to fly in that camp because of her and I don't mean sparks from the campfire either!!!!!





I'm a C's Nicola. Am i only only one who thinks she was probably a bully at school ?
Yes, to be honest, I think she was abully. I mean she's pretty.. but most WAG's are. But you could imagine her at school, I think she'd be the popluar, slutty kind maybe. I don't know.. it's just the way she doesn't like David. I mean no one did when he first came but now everyone has learned that they're living with him so they might aswell get along. But Nicola doesn't want to know..
Yes I am sure that she was - if that sort of thing is not stamped out young it just carries on.


On the other hand I know someone who *admits* to having been a bully at school and now claims to be ashamed of it.Yet it still comes out in her at times so maybe it is a case of once a bully always a bully.
definitely, she's the biggest nobody in there but is giving out career advice showing an unnerving amount of self delusion. she used the moronic zucker as an ally and ill bet she is already planning to get into her circle and snag herself some retarded footballer who will fall for a pair of bloated ****.
Yes, it seems she is only happy when she is the centre of attention.


I think her and David are very similar and that's why they clash so much.
Im sure many of her class in school have bad ';Mamaries'; of her.
the only person i have ever disliked slightly more is alex from big brother9
She was a bully at school and I would bet on it.
Not sure she'd have been a bully , but i bet she was a right little *****.
She is a control freak and all control freaks are bullies wanting things their way!!
I like her, DVD is so annoying I get why she's doing it
no I fully agree with you. She's a nasty piece of baggage
I agree with you totally. What a whinger as well!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate