2009年12月10日星期四

Have you tried the new mineral makeup loose powder from M.A.C yet?

is it any good?Have you tried the new mineral makeup loose powder from M.A.C yet?
I really like it. At first, I thought the container was pretty cool, but I'm not that crazy about it now. The mineral feels really nice on, lasts all day/evening (w/any kind of primer), and to make it look extra good, a dusting of loose pwdr on top gives you a more airbrushed look, and your pores aren't noticeable!Have you tried the new mineral makeup loose powder from M.A.C yet?
No personally...but I have heard mix reviews from my friends and family.





Some say they are really good (soothing, natural look, and clear your skin).





Other say that they really show out wingkle and fine lines more than other make-up.





So I guess it's really up to your skin type then.
I have used it and I like which is different because normaly I don't like powder foundation.
yes. it is good :]

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate