2009年12月3日星期四

What is a good department store foundation other than M.A.C?

I am currently using M.A.C studio fix and I have been using it for a while but I am looking for a new department liquid foundation that gives me more coverage cause I have been noticing that with Studio Fix it doesn't give me the full coverage that I would like to have. Is there any other full coverage foundation from department stores? Any ideas or suggestions? any answers will be appreciated thanks.What is a good department store foundation other than M.A.C?
i dont like MAC foundation, i use everything else from MAC but their foundation just doesnt do it for me!! Estee Lauder double wear foundation is awesome! they match you there and it lasts a while!





when you put on foundation, use a wet foundation brush..it will make it go on non streaky and smoother..you also wont use as much! JUST A TIP good luckWhat is a good department store foundation other than M.A.C?
i LOVE MAKE UP FOREVERS FOUNDATION AND CINAMA SECRETS. THE COVERAGE IS GREAT. I USED TO USE MAC TOO BUT I LIKE THE OTHER STUFF BETTER. I HAVE POST ACNE SCARS AND IT COVERS EVERYTHING.
I tried most of them including chanel, lancome, prescriptives, MAC.... I like Estee Lauder's the best.
I have been using Lancome and love it. It is a 14 hour foundation with no touchups. I love it. *脺*
make up forever


smashbox


two faced





those are some brands with really good makeup :]

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate