2009年12月3日星期四

How can I get M.A.C makeup out of my clothes (the stains)??????

I love M.A.C for its incredible coverage but i dont know how many times i have had to replace my clothes cause it just wont come out!!!!!How can I get M.A.C makeup out of my clothes (the stains)??????
Personally, I use a eye makeup remover that is not oil based, so it doesn't leave an oily stain on your clothes. Use a clean sponge to dab at the fabric, if you rub it can pill your fabric. I used to get foundation on my smocks when I worked at a cosmetic counter and this is one of the only things that worked. =) Good Luck!How can I get M.A.C makeup out of my clothes (the stains)??????
I would personally use Shout and an old toothbrush Report Abuse

Shout it out! Let it soak for 24 hours.
Use Tide sticks to get the stain out. You could also use Baby Wipes for the same.
try oxyclean spray it will get it out
Lestoil with an old toothbrush
hair spray and toothpaste

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate