2009年12月3日星期四

What is a popular , versatile , favourite item at M.A.C. ?

My mom said that I could get something from mac for Easter. I have been to mac many times but I haven't actually bought anything. I wondering what would be a good product , maybe something popular, something you have enjoyed , anything at all , any suggestions.


If you could suggest something for me then that would be great !


I have dry skin , green eyes , Light brown hair , fair skin .


If anyone can suggest something that would be great !


Thankss %26lt;3What is a popular , versatile , favourite item at M.A.C. ?
I would suggest getting a mineralize skin finish, or an eyeshadow. Both are EXTREMELY good products. You can choose your favorite shades and such. Another option is a product from the sugarsweet collection. All of Mac's products are incredibley well made, so whatever you get I think you'll be happy with. :)What is a popular , versatile , favourite item at M.A.C. ?
get a pigment in a neutral color.


you can use this as eyeliner, eyeshadow, mix it in your nail polish, or mix it in your lip gloss.
My favourite item from MAC is fluidline in blitz n' glitz which is the best eyeliner I have ever tried. I find black eyeliners to normally be too harsh for daytime on my pale skin, but I still like to wear black and because this has a shimmer in it, it is less harsh on the skin and very easy to change from a day look to a night one.
Well theres a couple but whatever one you personally think you would use more. I use their pressed powder like 10 times a day. Its my first year of college and walking to class and sitting in my car when its hot makes me use it. It works so well and they can match your color exactly. I love that one the most. The seconds product is the grand duo blush in love rock. Its a really light pink color. Half of it is a blush the other half is a, I guess you could call it a finish to the blush. Best part about it is that its a mineralize blush. It doesnt clog pores.
A lot of people like MAC Vanilla pigment. It's a frosty white that can be used as a highlighter or eyeshadow. MAC also has cream color bases that can be used for the eyes, lips, and cheeks, which are nice.
Their Blushes are great





Buy a good blusher in pink or peach. Even their kohl pencil is great

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate