2009年12月3日星期四

Are urban decay brushes with long handles like M鈥鈥?

I was looking at the urban decay brushes on sephora.com and they looked to be kind of short but im still wondering. If anyone has an urban decay brush can you please let me know and also if they are soft like M鈥鈥's?Are urban decay brushes with long handles like M鈥鈥?
Yes they are but they are not as high of a quality as M.A.C.





I whole heartily believe in spending the money on brushes even if it costs an arm and a leg. Brushes should last you forever.





In my make up kit I use Sephora brand's brushes, M.A.C's brushes, and The Make Up Designory Brushes.





:)Are urban decay brushes with long handles like M鈥鈥?
This is a great place to buy your brushes from and they are good brushes the only thing they don't have is a ';Brand'; name stamped on them . I think you will really love them and they are affordable. I am going to send you a second sight that has some Wonderful brushes but they cost a little bit more but not bad ....they have great Kabuki brushes ...





http://www.crownbrush.com/Default.htm





http://adesignbrushes.com/products/new.h鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate