2009年12月10日星期四

How much will it cost if I brought the WHOLE M.A.C makeup brush collection?

To buy every single brush would be exactly $1,149.00. I took the liberty of adding it up for you.





Here's where I got the prices: http://www.maccosmetics.com/flash/brush_鈥?/a>How much will it cost if I brought the WHOLE M.A.C makeup brush collection?
Prepare to get ripped off. I love Mac honestly but they are soo over prized average cost for one of their brushes is about 23 dollars. a fun thing to do that most people don't is to use paint brushes as makeup brushes they work basically the same as a makeup brush and sometimes better!How much will it cost if I brought the WHOLE M.A.C makeup brush collection?
Add up the price for all the brushes on the website.





Then if you want a FULL collection, you need to find the past Limited Edition releases, such as the 165, 131, 226 etc.


You may find these on ebay, or specktra/makeupalley, but you will have to pay more than retail





:]
I was watching a youtube video on MakeupByTiffanyD and there was an adverisement that said


';buy the whole MAC brush collection';


24 piece - 34.99


34 piece - 49.99





im not sure about the prices but that's what it was around
A fortune, I would suggest BOBBI BROWN though it`s the best even though it`s pricy.
I would say at least 800
well depended which but id say you should have over 500 $

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate