2009年12月10日星期四

How many people use M.A.C products?

How many of you out there use M.A.C products - even just one piece?How many people use M.A.C products?
I am a professional makeup artist and I only use M.A.C. I have a few hundred items and of course the brushes. I am an addict as well as believe in the product completely. I also used to work for them until I decided to go out independently. Absolutely amazing!!!!How many people use M.A.C products?
I do, about half of my makeup is MAC, and so is my makeup travel bag. I find they are one of the few companies with vibrant colours for eyes and really nice shine for the lip gloss. I think that it is definaltly worth the price.
Yes, I have a few lipsticks and some eyeshadow and one mascara. I do not use their foundations, but I generally like most of their products.
I use them and i love the 'smoke signals' line , also uses the M.A.C. studio fix powder . (:
I use ONLY MAC! Amazing.


i'm addicted to their products.
I own three different MAC lipsticks. They're expensive, but high quality and long-lasting.
guilty as charged, i have about 30 items
I have a lot of MAC eyeshadows.
I use the brushes..
All I own is MAC
I like their concealer... A LOT!!!!
Yes and i love it ! x
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate