2009年12月3日星期四

What M.A.C. studio fix should I use?

I currently have the NW15 and I find that it gives me the perfect amount of coverage and the pale shade that I want. It blends well with the red parts in my face like my cheeks and nose, but it leaves other parts a more yellow colour and the difference is noticeable. Would I be better to use some of the NC shades instead? If so, in comparision to NW15 what would be better NC15 or NC20? If you have any other recommendations they are welcome. Any help is appreciated! :)What M.A.C. studio fix should I use?
To give you a heads up, and be safe its better for you to go to the counter and ask them to find your color,What M.A.C. studio fix should I use?
your best bet is to stop by a MAC counter and let the professionals help you in the search for the perfect foundation.
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate