2009年12月10日星期四

What to do if I want a M.A.C. make-over?

Should I wear make-up there? I just feel weird in public without any.


Do I need an appointment? Does it cost?What to do if I want a M.A.C. make-over?
Yes you can definitely wear makeup there.. I got a MAC makeover twice. I am the same way - I do not leave my house without makeup. If you go there with foundation or any type of makeup on.. they have wet wipes that they will give you to take off whatever makeup you have on.. or you can bring your own wipes (which i did the second time)..the MAC staff does not mind because they love makeup so they know how it feels to not leave home without makeup.





For a MAC makeover, you need to make an appointment. Just call them at the nearest location near you and set one up. I always get mine done at the MAC counter at Macys and it cost $50.00 worth of MAC products. So they are basically doing your makeup for free and your just buying $50.00 worth of makeup =)What to do if I want a M.A.C. make-over?
u have to go with absolutly no makeup. (its not that ad just wear sunglasses lol) yes u do need an appointment. and it cost $50 at the mac stores. however if u go into a department store that has a mac counter(such as nordstrom and some macys and bloomingdales) then all u need to do is purchase $50 worth of mac products, then theyll do it for free. =)
If your gonna get your makeup done at MAC, don't wear makeup there. No matter how many pimples you got. But your supposed to call ahead of time to make an appointment for them to do your makeup. Every MAC store or counter has a different price. I know my for MAC is $50 to get your makeup done. So make sure you ask when your making the appointment.


Good Luck! =)
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate