2009年12月10日星期四

How do you feel about makeup from M.A.C.?

I am kinda new to make up. I am in my mid twenties and have been trying a bunch of different makeup and so far all I am liking is very pricey. A friend told me She went to the M.A.C. store and got everything she needed for not even 150 bucks. I mean everything! Are they good? Me and my friend are opposites when it comes to our skin so asking her would not help. I have oily skin and I am a light brown complextion. Any help and/or suggestion will be great, thanks.How do you feel about makeup from M.A.C.?
The cool thing about MAC is that their make up is great for all skin types. They have all shades for every ethinicity, and skin type. It's really great, high quality makeup. I've been using it for about 10 years, never had ANY issue with it and I have dry, sensitive skin. But with MAC, I'm dewy and glowy! LOL I can't tell you how many people I've turned out to MAC :)How do you feel about makeup from M.A.C.?
MAC has a reputation for stage make-up, meaning for runway shows etc. so their products tend to have great quality, high pigmented, and good in coverage. so girls who love heavy makeup, or skin correction, MAC is a good choice. but many people also breakout from their products, because...MAC's philosophy isnt about skincare...its about MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP! brands that really cares about great looking skin are Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown. Laura Mercier is well known for creating a flawless skin. While Bobbi Brown is well known for naturally healthy looking skin. not much difference, but Bobbi Brown's packaging are much more satisfying. You have to know what you are looking for in your makeup in order to choose the right brand that has similar point of view as you to give you the best results.
too expensive
Well if you want to spend a lot then i would definately go with the M.A.C. products. They're great. However, they're not gonna do anything for your oily skin, so the products may smear, or smudge. For an optimum fresh look then I would go with Cover Girl. It's inexpensive, and they have tons of products to choose from. Plus they have SPF protection in a lot of their products whereas M.A.C. doesn't, so I hope this helps with your decision. For more questions mail me @ ferret4ever@msn.com.
i loooooooooove MAC make up... an dso does my mom and both of my younger sisters... and we all have slightly different complextions... the best thing is having them try different eye shadow combinations on you... if they know you are going to spend money or they just a nice makeup person it usually makes a big difference as opposed to just picking out eyeshadow colors yourself. I dont wear foundation but, I do use their under eye concealer and bronzer and all of them are AMAZING products. It is actually the only make up I use- and really I think it is the most reasonable out there for what you are getting. hope this helps.
I refuse to wear m.a.c., the heir is a rapist. I'm not saying its bad quality souse it if you want to but its justy like I cant give them money and its too contraversial to me. just saying good luck with the whole make up scene.
I love MAC cosmetics. I disagree with the chick that said that their makeup isn't the best for oily skin. I have oily skin too and they have foundation specifically for oily skin types. Their eyeshadows, paints and pigments are awesome. For you, I recommend the Studio Fix Pressed Powder/Foundation, Studio Finish Concealer if you have blemishes or spots you want to cover and Blot Powder.
I love make makeup, Its great. THe Fluidline is so easy to apply and stays on forever (eyeliner)


The eyeshadows are awesome. So fun!





However Skin care there isn't as good as I would like. The wipes are great but most are not as good as I expected. The foundations aren't exactly friendly to oily skin, But the good thing about Mac Is you can try it first.





I def. Reccommend Mac if you want to play with fun colors and explore the makeup world (lol)
Yes, M.A.C. is AWESOME!!!!!! I love love love everything they have, especially the eye makeup!
I love their eye shadows they last forever and ever..lol..
thats all I use...its a great product...
its lovely darling, just lovely

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate