2009年12月10日星期四

How do become a M.A.C. makeup artist?

Why would you want to? Most of my makeup artists friends who work for MAC hated the experience. I suggest you go to a good makeup school like MUD or Joe Blasco and go freelance.





Late,





the nenitaHow do become a M.A.C. makeup artist?
Apply to work in Macy's and then go from thereHow do become a M.A.C. makeup artist?
Ebay has something called the MAC bible. It has tips and such, I have one but I have never even looked at the cd rom.
MAC has a school, Im a hairstylist but we have a girl who is certified by MAC MAkeup. and knows how to make anyone look like a celebrity!
I have a friend who is one and she took a makeup course at college and then when she was qualified she just applied she had no experience so if your good enough then im sure you'll be fine
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate