2009年12月10日星期四

Is anyone able to get me employment at M.A.C makeup studios in the chicago area?

iw ould love to work under someone at M.A.C i love mac and i am very good at apply makeup! im eight teen and i would love to have them on my resume! i live 20 minutes away from chicago can i have some help here please?Is anyone able to get me employment at M.A.C makeup studios in the chicago area?
If a makeup artist is something you aspire to be then that is what you should be. MAC Cosmetics is a great product but with them you will have to start out small like at a MACY'S or NORSTROM'S. MAC has counters at theses stores.I found this link for you to take a look at:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/customerserv鈥?/a>





My advice to you is to take some classes on applying makeup even if you are good at it. You my dear want to be great! Also you should start a portfolio. Make up your friends and family and take lots of close up pictures of them. This will help advance your career but better your tecnique. I hope this helps.





THX!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate