2009年12月3日星期四

What is are the must haves from the hello kitty M.A.C Collection?

Im going to order some MAC products later today, and i dont know what to buy from the Hello Kitty collection as most of it is sold out aswell





Any help would be good





ThaaaaaaaaaaanksWhat is are the must haves from the hello kitty M.A.C Collection?
My absolute favorite from this collection is TIPPY blush. It's such a pretty pink color and it stays on your face for a long time.





I also have the Mimmy HK Lipglass. I like it, it's a very sheer pinky color. It's good for those casual days, but it's very sticky though and wears off easily/fast.What is are the must haves from the hello kitty M.A.C Collection?
OMG. Today i went into my local mac store. And EVERYTHING was sold out. My heart was crushed as i had been waiting so long :'(





Anyway haha.





Um pink fish TLC is good! :)
mascaraa ;)
The lipstick is cute!!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate