2009年12月10日星期四

Can I return my M.A.C. makeup that I purchased online to a store?

I don't want to go through the hassle of mailing it back! I still have the packaging and receipt, can I go to a MAC store in a mall, or a MAC counter in a departments store and return it? or will I have to mail it back? thanks :]Can I return my M.A.C. makeup that I purchased online to a store?
If you bought it through a MAC store you can return it to a MAC store, if you bought it through a department store than you have to return through them. Ex. If you bought through Macy's; return through Macy's.Can I return my M.A.C. makeup that I purchased online to a store?
Yes! I'm pretty sure you can because you have the receipt!!! And all you have to do is show them that you never used the make up and I'm sure everything will turn out fine!
i was in the mac store in my area last week... the girls were discouraging me from buying online because they said i could not return in the store. but i think you should be able to...
yes you can! I have done it with no problem as long as you have your receipt!
Go to the MAC store. I tried to return an unused MAC foundation to a Macy's MAC counter and they refused to take it back. I returned it to the MAC store with no problems. Just have your receipt with you.
I think on the receipt they gave you along with your product will tell you shipping information like, ';refunds to usa'; or ';refunds to canada'; and they tell you what to do. I've never ordered form MAC but I did from american eagle and i got a bag that was much more smaller than my head and I was planning to use that on my first day of high school...
yes u can.. with the receipt
you can go to the store. just make sure you have your receipts and such.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate