2009年12月10日星期四

Is there any one who has used M.A.C's Studio fix foundation, with good results?

I am 20 years old, I just bought M.A.C Studio Fix foundation, i used it once so far and i love it. But after reading all the reviews I am worried it will start breaking me out. I am just getting over bad skin and I dont want to risk. So is there any one out there who has used it with good results????? Any Advice???Is there any one who has used M.A.C's Studio fix foundation, with good results?
I'm 19 and I use the Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and I have dry, sensitive skin. It has worked pretty well for me so far, but I only use it a few times a week, not every day since it isn't made for every day use. It seems like people with oily skin are the ones who break out from it the most.


Some advice I would give is to use a clean brush or sponge or whatever you use to put it on and also wash your face thoroughly to take it off! Oh and don't use it every single day.Is there any one who has used M.A.C's Studio fix foundation, with good results?
I bought it and it looked flawless but had a tentancy to make my skin dry and flakey. I bought the mineralize satinfinish and im in love with it! It has never made my skin dry, it is ultra soft and smooth and it gives me a lovely dewy glow. I dont really know your skin type but if you have dry skin i dont suggest it but I have never had break outs from it and i have sensitive skin.
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years and having used MAC can honestly say I have seen it destroy many, MANY complexions. You will run a high risk to breaking out its a very heavy makeup that does clog pores.
i use it,,and love it.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate