2009年12月10日星期四

How much does it cost to get your make up done at M.A.C?

Having them do your make-up is free but you have to buy 40 dollars worth of products, so its not bad, there make-up is great.How much does it cost to get your make up done at M.A.C?
You have to make an appointment in advance at your local MAC counter, you have to make a five item purchase in order for them to do your make-up. The products you buy is the only thing you pay for, and actual makeover comes free with it.How much does it cost to get your make up done at M.A.C?
Its free but you have to buy the makeup so I think it's sort of a waste because i had my makeup done there once and it looked ok but when I did my own makeup at home then I got more compliments and I loved the look i gave myself. Plus, I'm good with makeup.
They do it for free just order enough products. I know a GUY who went to MAC and his makeup done. I think their very cool...btw, he looked great! And yes he had a full makeover. Not the thing I want in my guy but he was the perfect girl(boy)friend to bad he moved away.
If you walk in without an appointment and ask them to do your makeup, it's free. If you book an appointment for a later day, they ask you for a deposit which will be used towards the purchase of any make up you buy.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate