2009年12月3日星期四

What M.A.C. foundation should I get?

I have fair skin and I want to have a flawless surface on my skin, without looking fake. Thanks!What M.A.C. foundation should I get?
Studio Fix Fluid is one of their leading foundations and it works well on most skin types. I would suggest it if your skin is combination to normal. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is good if you're exceptionally oily. Both of those give matte finishes, though.





If you have normal/dry skin, you could get away with Mineralize Satin Finish, which is outstanding and gives you a fresh, dewey look. On oily skin it can look greasy.





Also, a good foundation brush can really give you a fantastic, flawless finish.





Those are the ones I'd recommend for anyone looking for that truly flawless finish. As far as coloring goes, I'd get color matched when I went to go purchase it. I don't recommend purchasing it online. you may think you're one color and you're an entirely different color.What M.A.C. foundation should I get?
it depends on your skin type so you should ask at a MAC make up counter - i have very dry skin and i use mineralize satin finish - i also have extremely fair skin and use NC15 but again you need to talk to the people at the counter. To make it even more flawless use a primer first, i love smashbox photofinish. Its all definately worth the money!



Ok...I love make up,try MAC spray makeup..i love it, leaves your skin flawless + doesn't feel cakee eww,but make sure you finish your makeup with a fix, it keeps your makeup fresh!!!


Hope you like it.
Studio Fix like totally
Try concealer

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate