2009年12月3日星期四

What M.A.C foundation is the better?

I want to know which mac foundation is better for me.I have acne scars and spots i have dry to oily skin.I wondering what foundation will look good and give me a flawless look but not ca key and what brush should i use.


What M.A.C foundation is the better?
Sorry but I hate MAC it burned when I got it near my eyes.What M.A.C foundation is the better?
Sudio fix fulid I have combation skin jsut like you and I look on youtube and lots of people said this was great for our skin type and I'm really want to try it cause in winter tim my face gets really dry so I want to use a liquid foundation
MAC is terrible for oily skin. Use Prescriptives - my skin quality has improved drastically since I started using their oil control products.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate