2009年12月10日星期四

For People that have the M.A.C. Fluidline~What do you use for the eye brush?

In MAC they have 2 eye brushes. The 209 one that is really small and 211 that is medium size. Which one is better? What do you have? If theres a better brush please tell me!For People that have the M.A.C. Fluidline~What do you use for the eye brush?
I use the 209....I've used this brush for awhile now and I feel as if I have better control over it. Normally, I'd use shadow for my eyeliner, but just bought Fluidline 2 days ago and it seems to work perfectly for that too!For People that have the M.A.C. Fluidline~What do you use for the eye brush?
i dont use a mac brush they too expensive, but its worth buying. i use a contour brush. it shaped at an angle. i like it cuz it helps me draw the line better, and i can add the cat-eyes
I just use a good paintbrush that I bought from the art store. It lasts so much longer, and it's much easier to use.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate