2009年12月10日星期四

What are the essential M.A.C. eye shadow application brushes?

I don't even know if I can afford the essentials, but I was looking into purchasing a few M.A.C. brushes for eye shadow application. ONLY a few, not the whole shebang! Also, where can I buy them the cheapest (ebay?)?What are the essential M.A.C. eye shadow application brushes?
Save up or look at the M.A.C. brushes you want and find similar ones that are cheaper. eBay is so shady. My personal favorite brush is the 224, it's excellent at blending. I use it about everyday. Though you could go to M.A.C. and ask which ones you need for what you're doing.What are the essential M.A.C. eye shadow application brushes?
Visit the website:


maccosmetics.com


They're pretty good. And...don't buy eyeshadow brushes from ebay. Try Ulta 3, or Sephora. If that doesn't help, try talking to a professional. Maybe someone who works at Ulta 3 or Sephora. Also, I'm not sure if you have an Origins around there?


Website:


origins.com

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate