2009年12月3日星期四

How can I get M.A.C. products in Canada?

Is it sold here or only in the U.S? I don't really want to ship because then the shipping fee may cost more than the product!


Thank you.How can I get M.A.C. products in Canada?
They're sold in Canada.


You can buy MAC from:


MAC stores


Department stores (The Bay)


Online


eBay


Craigslist


Kijiji





There ARE MAC stores and counters in


Canada, so don't worry. The prices are just about


$5 more than US.How can I get M.A.C. products in Canada?
noo there are M.A.C product in canada , im from there and that where i get my makeup! its everywhere the mall and places yea. i know alot of malls i can name for u but idk if u LIVE anywhere near me so yea. try more then one places
i live in canada and theres a MAC store right by me. if it isnt in ur town just go to sephora or any other makeup stores.
hmmm [;


go onlinee


ebayyyyy babyyy.


yeah


(:
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate