2009年12月10日星期四

Alternatives to m.a.c. studio fix liquid foundation?

I've been searching for the perfect foundation forever! I was using L'oreals infallible foundation but it looked too cackey and shiny. I then switched to mac's studio fix liquid foundation but it completely broke me out. I went back toMacy's to the MAC counter and the sales lady suggested i try Revlon colorstay. So far so good, i really like the foundation, good coverage, its matte, stays on for hours but smells a little nasty. any suggestions on good foundation?Alternatives to m.a.c. studio fix liquid foundation?
I love mineral foundation, i will not turn back to liquid.!Alternatives to m.a.c. studio fix liquid foundation?
MAC will always make your face shiny. I was actually using MAC before. I now use Bare Minerals, you should try it and it will really make a difference for your skin. You can apply as much as you want for as much coverage as you want. I is very easy to look cackey and I think that is for most foundation depending on how much you apply. Bare minerals lets you apply little by little and what I like is that they have a mineral veil that helps stop a shiny forehead and nose. You can apply the mineral veil anywhere on your face where you get shinny. The only downside to this is that it will take more time to put your make-up on.





Since I've started using Bare Minerals I've noticed a more clean face and less break out.





Go to the Bare Mineral counter and ask for a make-over and they can even give you a sample to take home to try.
Makeup Forever's HD photofinish foundation. It's great, matte, and has many shades to find yours. It's used in photoshoots and on film. Lasts a long time. It's amazing, for $40 it is pricey, but a little is all you really need for your face. Happy hunting.
clinique they have some really good foundation they specialize in skin care.
smashbox :]

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate