2009年12月3日星期四

Where can I get real M.A.C makeup cheaper than the regular prices?

I wanna purchase M.A.C. makeup, but sometimes I can't buy so much of it cause it's so darn expensive. I looked on web sites, but I'm sure most of them are fake, and I want the real deal. So where can I get the real deal for cheaper?Where can I get real M.A.C makeup cheaper than the regular prices?
Sorry no. The only way to get the make up you want is too save up and also buying from the store will guarntee real ones that aren't used.





-tl%26lt;3





help with mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Where can I get real M.A.C makeup cheaper than the regular prices?
The only true way to know that you're getting authentic MAC is to buy it from a MAC store or their website. Maybe if you have a CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) near you you can find discontinued or off-colored MAC there for a discount price. But this site is pretty reputable and they offer discontinued MAC cosmetics, tools, etc. at lower prices.


http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/mac.htm…





Best of luck.
I don't think you can..


don't trust brush111.com!!


They are fake!!!





I would look at Ebay.





Idk if you have ever heard of Coastal Scents but they have 88 eyeshadow palettes for only $20... I've heard they have better quality than MAC.





I would look into that if I were you.





Hope I helped.





:)





%26lt;3
Check your local CCO (cosmetic company outlet.) They have MAC products for less, I go there sometimes to purchase MAC
Ebay, maybe?


Or you could save up.





My dad buys me all the M.A.C. Cosmetics I need. (: Maybe you could ask your parents?






CCO sells it a little cheaper.
My friend got some Mac items cheaper at a swap meet.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate