2009年12月3日星期四

M.A.C Studio fix foundation plus powder? What do you think about it?

Does it provide good coverage? When you apply it, do you have to put another powder or whatever on top of it, or is it just good enough by itself?M.A.C Studio fix foundation plus powder? What do you think about it?
It does provide good coverage, but its not good for your skin. Because it is Studio Makeup, it is made for camera and stage. It is thicker, and after long term use, causes a layer of buildup of the foundation under your skin.M.A.C Studio fix foundation plus powder? What do you think about it?
I used that same stuff for a lot of years...I got over it. My ';T-zone'; (forehead,nose, and chin) get oily sometimes and using MAC would make it even worse. I don't think it works well with oily skin because after applying in a few hours it makes your face look shiny (greasy) but if you have normal to dry skin you should be fine. As far as the coverage - it does give good coverage however, a little goes a long way. If you put too much, well, you'll look like you have too much make up on. I still use MAC products but for my face coverage - I know use BareMinerals. I have noticed the difference in my skin (it's healthier) and it works excellent for me because it won't make my face shiny after a few hours and there is no need to keep re-applying all the time. I love the stuff.
To tell you the truth i stopped using them they make me break out more and they can look cakey if u have combination skin or have various different shades of your skin forget about it! u have to by 17 things before you have you perfect look and by that time your sweating the makeup off.
http://innanswers.anenka.com.ar


A very informative website you can also get much information in website

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate