2009年12月10日星期四

What is the best foundation of M.A.C?

i have dry flacky skin with a lit bit of shine on my nose.That the only part that goes oily the rest of my face in some parts very dry and flackey which is the best M.A.C foundation that will look good on me.What is the best foundation of M.A.C?
M路A路C Mineralize Satinfinish is good for dry skin. Its a low to medium coverage foundation %26amp; should last all day. It has vitamins A, C and E to help condition your face %26amp; help moisturize too.





You can try it out at Nordstrom or other dept stores before you buy it. What is the best foundation of M.A.C?
go to the M.A.C store and ask them. they will help you. but the main key is for you to moisturize before you put on your foundation so it doesn't look flaky on.
Moistureblend is awesome for your skin!


:)





xoxox
Talk with the MAC reps about it but I have had a lot success with the Studio Fix line and I have shine on my nose too.
I use to have dry skin then I would take water everyday %26amp; wase my face with soap but not all the time.But everyday with WATER!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate