2009年12月3日星期四

How is the M.A.C plush lash mascara?

Does it clump? Lengthen? Thicken?





Does it SMUDGE? Cause I always NEED to use waterproof mascaras, and if this smudges, then ugh.How is the M.A.C plush lash mascara?
It lengthens and thickens and I don't think it clumps.





Haha I'm getting MAC Plush Lash next week,


was gonna get it today but didn't get a chance =[





I've heard some VERY good things about it.


Here take a look at this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHJyPut8V鈥?/a>





Appearantely its the ';push up bra'; for lashes HAHA =DHow is the M.A.C plush lash mascara?
The best thing to do is go onto YouTube and look up reviews:


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>





I find that these are so helpful, people go over the pros and cons, and some even apply the product so you can see what it looks like.





I have Define-A-Lash in the green tube, and it is definitely waterproof, I find that sometimes it flakes but that may just be because I rub my eyes. With waterproof mascaras you have to make sure to get a remover that can remove them because they don't like to come off easily



I have it and i HATED it! it went on clumpy and it smeared even when i just rubbed my eyes! I would suggest Maybelline

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate