2009年12月10日星期四

I want o work for M.A.C what are the steps i need to take?

I do my own and other peoples make up.I must admit i do a pretty good job lol..but have not attended any cosmetology classes..i want to know the steps i need to take in order to achive this goal. If you can please answer this question i would appreciate it. thanks!I want o work for M.A.C what are the steps i need to take?
I have been wondering about this myself. Cant wait to see the answer you getI want o work for M.A.C what are the steps i need to take?
Enroll in a Cosmetology school or Make-Up Artist school. Then, after completing those programs, find a job at note-worthy places such as Merle Norman, Sephora, Bare Minerals, or high end salons. You want to get good places on your resume so that you won't be perceived as an amateur. You can also call places and ask which steps they recommend you take. :)
1.go to make up schools and classes


2.do interns and part time jobs at body shop and other places


3.try mac and they should employ you if you impress with your skills and certificate.
Apply with them and go in and show ur skills...the people that work there are not professional....so if you have skills....i guess you will have a job...i think it;s a cool job..by the way

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate