2009年12月3日星期四

What's your favorite M.A.C. eyeshadow color?

I'm buying a Quad today and i want suggestions for colors to put in it. For sure i'm putting Naked Lunch in it.What's your favorite M.A.C. eyeshadow color?
Satin Taupe goes PERFECT with Naked Lunch. Shroom is a nice neutral too, I like blanc type for a matter highlight. Black Tied or carbon is a good color for smokey eyes or liner. What's your favorite M.A.C. eyeshadow color?
Me, I love the basics, but I am a professional makeup artist and they are the colors I use often, but my favorites are carbon, vanilla, beauty marked, amber lights, brule, vapour, soft brown, embark, trax, sketch, print, black tied, shroom (classic), nehru, the list goes on, but my suggestion is if your getting a quad, get a complimentary or analogous colors to Naked Lunch, so you have your highlight, lid color, crease, and your pop of color .The artist will be able to help you select, or just pick the ones you like.
I am a big fan of Crystal Avalanche-it is a Veluxe Pearl, and it applies like a dream. It is great as a highlight or on its own. Definitely get that. Some of my other picks:





Moon's Reflection


Beautiful Iris


Amber Lights


Goldmine


Juiced


Stars 'n Rockets


Surreal (if you can still get it)


Aquadisiac
I really like Pink Venus , Star Violet, and Post Haste. Naked Lunch is a cute color too :]

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate