2009年12月10日星期四

Going down to the states ... ( shops to go to/ products ... ?) m.a.c and other make-up brands ?

I have a few questions :


1) I am wondering how much of a discount does the Cosmetic company shop have ?


2) I am wondering what are some of the most popular most bought makeup items on the market .


3) what are good items to purchase make-up wise from m.a.c. bobbi brown , urban decay , sephora etc ...


4) If anyone knows of any other stores I should go to ( clothing ) It would be very much appreciated .





Thanks %26lt;3Going down to the states ... ( shops to go to/ products ... ?) m.a.c and other make-up brands ?
it depends what you like but all the make up brands you listed are great,


theyre are outlet malls here that are great for cheap designer clothes, like calvin, guess ect. plus they have the outlets for coach and such, as for me mac is the best

1 条评论:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    回复删除

 
unemployment rate