2009年12月10日星期四

How much is M.A.C. gonna run me?

I was thinking of going to the local M.A.C. counter to get my make up done in some crazy way so that #1 I will know how to do it and #2 see what colors will and wont work with my skin/eye colors. Only problem is that I am a wanna be diva on a very small budget. How much will it run me? Are they free unless I buy lashes or something?How much is M.A.C. gonna run me?
Mac is great for their customer service. You can go in there and ask for help for just about anything. They can tell you what colors will look good with your eyes, what foundation and concealer color you are.


For a full make-over at Mac it is 55 dollars. They will however just do your eyes, lips, OR cheeks for free. To me eyes are the most important so I went there and they did both my eyes.


Just ask them for their help. Ask them what colors they think will suit you the best and how to apply the make-up. They'll gladly help you and you won't be walking out with questions.





I hope this helps! =) How much is M.A.C. gonna run me?
the makeover is usually free but you are expected to make a $50 purchase
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate