2009年12月3日星期四

Do you have to be a cosmetologist to work for M.A.C makeup?

I hear that they pay well and just wondered if anyone has any information about this company.Do you have to be a cosmetologist to work for M.A.C makeup?
M.A.C.=Makeup Artists of Canada.


I doubt they send you to school for free! LOL Perhaps if you are only working at the counter in a mall they have sessions and training for you but not a real cosmetic school. I beleive all cosmetic counters have intense training for their employees.





Are you talking about working in a mall at their desk? Or actually working for the company developing products etc?





As for pay? Probably depends on how much you sell, where you live, how long you have been there.Do you have to be a cosmetologist to work for M.A.C makeup?
You'll make about $16/hour. But you have to sell, sell, sell and if you don't, you'll get fired.
I'm not sure. Maybe you should go research. I think you just have to now a lot about make up. I'm not sure, don't take my answer as a final one.
no u dont. they send u for mac makeup school and then u become a mac cosmetologist. free of charge.
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate