2009年12月10日星期四

Has any of you black girls tried the new ';lightning-brighting'; collection from M.A.C. Cosmetics?

I am convinced to purchase it cause it looks like it can smooth out my face, brighting it and even out my skin tone.Has any of you black girls tried the new ';lightning-brighting'; collection from M.A.C. Cosmetics?
Why do you want to lighten your skin. If you have problems with your sick I recommend you start using skin care products like Artistry skin care. All my friends use it and that's how I heard about it and I'm using it too. I love it. It leaves my skin feel soft and moisturize all day. It also fights wrinkles isn't that cool.





Artistry庐 is one of the world's top five largest-selling prestige brands of facial skin care and colour cosmetics (based on a study by Euromonitor Consultancy of 2003 global retail sales). From the high standards set for research and development to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, the Artistry brand is an industry leader. All Artistry products are dermatologically and allergy tested.Has any of you black girls tried the new ';lightning-brighting'; collection from M.A.C. Cosmetics?
I havent but one of my friends did.


She looks amazing, I might actually go and buy some myself!
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate