2010年6月23日星期三

Who uses M.A.C. products other than the Lip Glass, and how do u like it?

I'm goin to hs and i need to kno a good make up line dats good when i start wearinWho uses M.A.C. products other than the Lip Glass, and how do u like it?
any make up line is good...you just have to try some different kinds and see how they interact with you.Who uses M.A.C. products other than the Lip Glass, and how do u like it?
The best answer in no way answers her question about MAC Cosmetic products and users experience with them. Thumbs down. Report Abuse

I do, its AMAZING, I'm kinda punky and the new liquid eyeliner in blue, purple and pink are SO funky
I would go with mac eyeshadows then go get the rest of youre products at estee lauder!they rock.and use origins for all face care.
Pretty much everything I wear is MAC. I love it. Their eyeshadows go on very smoothly, their foundation covers really well (without looking cakey), their lipsticks last forever, MAC rocks. The best part is that if you save up 6 of your containers, you can get a free lipstick too. I don't use their mascara (I'm stuck on Maybeline Great Lash) but the rest is amazing. The best part about MAC is that they have little trick makeup things, like a primer to put under your eyeshadow to make it stay on longer and primer that you put on under your foundation to reduce the apperance of your pores. I'm sure that other high end makeup lines have that, but MAC gives back to the environment and charities, so that makes you feel like you're doing something too when you buy from them.





I would suggest investing some money in their brushes and applicators too. They really do help with the application process - just be sure you take good care of them. I've had some of mine for years and years and they still work just as well as the first day.
bare minerals or also called bare essentials
Girl, I LOVE Mac, they have some of the best eyeshadows and lipsticks in a lot of colors. I would recommend them to anyone! If you want to look good, get MAC!
i swear by mac products. to me there eye shadow range is to die for the colurs are vibrant fresh and funky and i love being in style. there blush is also cute with very sparkly shadesand ther foundation has great coverage and lasting power.... christina aguilera and pamela anderson love the make up line so i suppose it cant be all bad
Love their eyeshadow.
I LOVE MAC products. I use the eyeshadows, compact, liquid foundation, eyeliner, lipliner, I even have the full brush set. But my favorite MAC product is the mascara, you can't beat MAC mascara!! I LOVE IT!
you can use whatever you want. Clinique has a great line
I use the eyeshadow, Shadesticks, Paint, Powerpoint eye pencil, liquid liner, Lipglass, Lipgelee and Lipstick. It's all great, MAC is one of the best cosmetic companies out there.
I LOVE M.A.C. They have great eyeshadows. I also love the lipstick and liners. It's a bit more pricey then what you'll get at a store, but it's worth it.
Mac eye shadows are great. They go on smooth %26amp; awsome colors.
I'm in love with MAC products! If you check my answers to several other questions in the makeup category I highly recommend MAC products and even list several of my favorites. I've been buying MAC products consistently for years now, and find the quality, selection, value, and to-the-minute-fashionable collections incomparable - no line, department store or drugstore, can beat MAC in those areas. The only other lines I'll occasionally buy from are NARS, Urban Decay, and Shu Uemura. But as great as those lines are, they still can't ';overall'; beat MAC's products for the attributes I listed above.





The products are also superior in blendability and quality of ingredients. My skin has looked so much better, makeup or no makeup, since I've totally stopped using cheap drugstore brands. Everything MAC makes applies so easily - from the way the eyeliners just glide across your lids without tugging, to the way the foundations smooth and blend without leaving any streaks.





Also, the stuff lasts! I've tried too many cheaper brands in the past, spent a decent amount of time to apply my makeup perfectly in the morning only to have everything fade by mid-afternoon, sometimes even by lunchtime! When you properly apply MAC foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, etc., it's still going to be there, still looking good at the end of the day. When I used to wear cheaper brands I would have to touch my makeup up so many times throughout the day. Not only was it annoying and inconvenient, I also ended up with a lot more product ';gunked up'; on my face at the end of the day than needed. MAC products may be more expensive, but you use less to get the same color payoff and you have to touch up a lot less frequently. So it may seem like you're spending more money, but in many cases you save money because an eyeshadow, blush or foundation from MAC is going to last so much longer than a cheaper drugstore equivalent, because you don't need to use so much each time you use it.





I use or have used pretty much all of their products at some point, except the blushcreams, just because I'm not a fan of cream blush. Here's a list of my most recommended MAC products, and just for the record I'm light skinned (currently tan) with combination skin. I have black (dyed) hair and blue eyes. I don't have many breakouts anymore (I'm 26), but I do still have some oiliness in my t-zone. Now on to my favs list!





1. Foundation - Studio Fix powder foundation is my favorite. It applies like a powder (because it is a powder) but still covers like a liquid or cream foundation. It's also very easy to control the level of coverage desired.


2. Powder - Blot powder is awesome! I always carry a compact with me but they have a loose version as well. Just a light dusting over your oily areas keeps you shine free for hours.


3. Concealer - all the concealers MAC makes are good, I actually use two different kinds. I use Select Moisturecover for my under eye area and Studio Stick for any areas on my face that need extra coverage. Being younger and probably having much better skin that I do, you probably only need one concealer. Go with Studio Stick.


4. Blush - Sheertone Shimmer Powder Blushes are my favorite. Peachykeen %26amp; Plum Foolery are my staples, but I have multiple others for more selective looks. But you can use either Peachykeen or Plum Foolery with just about any look.


5. Eyeshadow - the Veluxe Pearls are my favorite! There's 24 different Veluxe Pearl shades and they're all amazing - gorgeous shimmery metallic color. Other favorite MAC shadows are Vex, Naked Lunch, Shroom and Nylon - all lighter colors used for highlighting the browbone or for a sheer all over eye wash (from lashline to browbone) when you're going for a lighter look.


6. Eyeliners - Eye Kohls are great, Hyacinth, Phone Number and Teddy are my favorites. The Powerpoints are good too, but the Eye Kohls are easier to work with and have a little more shimmer. I wouldn't recommend the liquid liners until you are really experienced with liquid liner and can be really steady with your hand. In that case I say go buy a cheap black liner and practice, practice, practice, but don't wear it outside of the house until you can really apply it smoothly. Otherwise it never looks right. But once you master the technique MAC's Fluidlines are Liquidlast liners are great. The Fluidlines last (on your eyes) forever!


7. Mascara - Fibre Rich Lash in All Black is my favorite for super lush lashes.


8. Lipstick - I don't wear lipstick as often as I do Lipglass, and most of the MAC lipsticks I have are from the Back to MAC program. With Back to MAC you can turn in 6 empty MAC containers and you get to pick out any of their lipsticks (except the Viva Glams and the new promo collection lipsticks) for free! I've gotten quite a few lipsticks that way. Basically any main packaging (the plastic eyeshadow and blush containers, old foundation compacts or bottles, the empty lipstick tube, the old mascara tube, etc) will count for Back to MAC. But anyway the lipsticks I do have are great. Lipstick is such a personal thing and there are so many colors out there, but as far as quality of MAC lipstick goes it's excellent.


9. Lipliner - MAC lipliners are awesome. The Cremesticks are especially nice and smooth to apply but the regular pencil liners are great too. They all apply very smoothly, the colors wear very evenly and never get clumpy. I don't use lipliner for everyday, but I do have quite a few for special occasions or when I want a more defined lip look. But I think you can still get away with just Lipglass on its own.


10. Lipglass - love it! The Lustreglasses are amazing as well! Favorite Lipglasses are Viva Glam V, Enchantress, and Nymphette. I also have several favorites that came from the limited edition collections. Favorite Lustreglasses are Spring Bean and Palatial. They go on a LOT sheerer than they look in the tube.


11. Brushes - Excellent. I can't live without 187, 217, 219, and 222. I own many others but those are the ones that are really unique and give amazing results that can't compare to any other brushes I've found. The other brushes are excellent too. I would suggest waiting until Christmas time and picking up one of the special holiday brush sets MAC comes out with then, they usually have all of the essentials and are much cheaper than buying the same brushes individually. Also on Friday (this Friday July 14) for its annual summer anniversary Nordstrom will come out with two different limited edition brush sets similar to the holiday sets. You can check them out at www.nordstrom.com as well as the rest of the limited edition collection that goes with the brushes. If you have a Nordstrom nearby or can order them online, I would highly suggest picking up those sets if you can!


12. Primers - MAC's work well (I have the face and eye primer), but I don't find myself using them on a daily basis. This is one area where another brand's product is superior - Urban Decay's Potion eyeshadow primer is a necessity if you want to wear some of the brighter more intense colors such as most of MAC's Veluxe Pearls. Even for younger women I highly suggest this product. It makes eyeshadow colors so much more vivid and last an amazingly long time.





On last thing I want to mention about MAC face products - foundation, powders, and concealers. They come in several color categories, mostly categorized as NW or NC. This can be very confusing when you first start buying their products. Normally you associate W with ';warm'; and C with ';cool'; but it's kind of the opposite with MAC as they go with the traditional color wheel when it comes to labeling their face makeup colors. Anyway to save a lengthy explanation let me just highly suggest that you always go with NC products. These have more of a yellow base which is much more flattering to any skin color than a pink base, which is what the NW products have. This is also pretty much the only area I would advise going against what a MAC artist will tell you to buy - I suggest only buying NC products, never an NW product. They may tell you to go with an NW for your concealer and an NC for your foundation, but I highly suggest choosing all of your MAC face products in the NC category, but of course choose the right depth of color. They have super light to super dark and every depth in between in both categories, but trust me - NC is going to be more flattering no matter whether you are light, medium or dark skinned.





And there you go! I love MAC products and find the majority to be amazing. Even if you are younger and on a budget I would still suggest picking up some MAC products whenever you can, especially the products you find yourself using on a daily basis, and like I said the foundations %26amp; eyeshadows are incomparably amazing! I highly suggest checking out MAC's website www.maccosmetics.com.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate