2010年6月22日星期二

What M.A.C foundation is the palest?

And what is it called exactly so I can find it?





anything else (cheaper) work as well??What M.A.C foundation is the palest?
My favorite mineral makeup companies are cheaper and work better than cream and liquid foundations in my opinion.


I use meow cosmetics but there are so many out there with many more options as far as undertones and depth.What M.A.C foundation is the palest?
There is so many different kinds of foundations for them. They have this stuff that you can spray, powder, liquid. The palest color that they have is Light. But im sending a website with all of their foundations. The stuff that i have found that works the best is their spray stuff. Called Studio Mist Foundation.
M.A.C. Foundation in shade 15 is the palest. Sorry, but I don't recommend cheaper foundation because it irritates and aggravates the skin. I did not say all expensive foundation works pretty well on skin. It depends on your skin, if you have sensitive skin, M.A.C. and Bare Minerals works pretty good.





(P)

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate