2010年6月23日星期三

Does M.A.C makeup work good?

Yes, it works ';good';. It really isn't that expensive, especially compared to Chanel or Makeup Forever.Does M.A.C makeup work good?
Oh yes there very good! I got some of theire eye shadows, and they work great!Does M.A.C makeup work good?
yeah its awsome if you have the money for a 30 dollor blush brush but hey whatever if i could spend the money on it i totally would... personally i really like max factor their eyeliner is the best and goes on perfect colors are awsome and their mascara is great!! yay
it is one of the best and worth the money
Yes it is one of the best. Its expensive but worth it
Pretty good...but I prefer Bare Minerals.
yes! mac studio fix is the best! and so are the lustureglass lipglosses!
yeah ive heard its good, i dont actually use mac myself but one day i might try it.
I think MAC makeup works great, I use the foundation and powder and they work for my skin is very oil, I'm so happy I finally found a product that works for my skin, and if you want to get MAC makeup at a low price I suggest you try ebay.
yeah its one of the best
i didnt like it!


i used the fixed studios powder foundation and i felt like i had a mask on and it left my face looking powdery BUT everyone has there own taste.


i love clinique their foundation is great VERY i mean VERY light weight it feels liek your not wearing makeup.but i found my perfect shade with loreal true match it truely matches your skin tone i love it and im happy with it especially b/c its not pricy and it works great
I love MAC makeup, in fact... I'm an addict.





It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it.
yeah pretty good

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate