2010年6月22日星期二

M.A.C wrong color foundation?Can i exchange?

I just got this new M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid, the lady who helped told me NW40 would be a perfect match with my skin and it looked about right when i held it up to my skin, But when i got home and tried the color on it was too dark on me . Will M.A.C let me return/exchange the product even tho i used very little?M.A.C wrong color foundation?Can i exchange?
Usually they let you, some of them can be rather bitchy about it, but overall it should be fine. They'll turn it into a trial bottle most likely.





She should have tested it out on your skin first.





It might be dark if you're applying it heavily, try very light layers, and build up.M.A.C wrong color foundation?Can i exchange?
I had the same sort of problem just the other day, only with a cream foundation in a compact covered with foil that you have to peel back to use it for the first time. I dabbed a little on my skin, and saw it was totally wrong. I brought it back immediately because I was still in the mall and they exchanged it for me. As long as you explain your situation, it should be fine, as they can sterilize things and use them as testers, which should not be a problem considering your product is in glass, and not exposed!
Explain your situation and most of the ladies will let you return it , If you bought online call their customer service but it shouldnt be an issue and they most likely they will let you swap it out !
Yes, they will let you exchange, and make sure you tell them she did not try it on your skin first! I thought they are required to do that
i dont think it should be an issue but you can call ahead to make sure

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate