2010年6月23日星期三

Has anyone had a M.A.C. makoever or know any details about it?

I was thinking about getting an M.A.C. makeover and bringing 4 of my friends. What do they do? Just makeup?Has anyone had a M.A.C. makoever or know any details about it?
well yeah they do your makeup. MAC isn't a hair salon. to get it done, you have to buy 50$ worth of makeup. i would make an appointment with them so they are focused on you, cause if you do a walk it and a customer comes, they have to leave you and go to them.Has anyone had a M.A.C. makoever or know any details about it?
Oh it is soo fun. You don't have to buy at least 50 dollars of make up. You tell them what make up you want on aand they do it.
I would suggest you set appointments for all of you all, so that there is no waiting.... I've gotten at leat 4 make-overs and have never had to buy a product, but I do, because they always look so amazing!!! But, this may just depend on your area (I'm in Texas). Just make sure you go in with a clean face and some ideas on how you would want your make-up to look!





Have fun!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate