2010年6月23日星期三

Hmmm which kind of make up do u perfer M.A.C OR CLiNiQUE?

Okay just want some opinions on what make up u perfer. I use MAC studio fix foundation but i think its way too cakey now idk i have a friend who i work with %26amp; he make up always looks so fresh and pretty and she says she uses clinique...so which do u perfer i dont need alot of coverage just need it to even out my skin tone...Hmmm which kind of make up do u perfer M.A.C OR CLiNiQUE?
I don't really like Clinique because it feels like it dries out my skin, but I definitely know what you're talking about with the Studio Fix. Maybe you can try the new Studio Sculpt (it feels lighter) or the Face and Body which is lighter and more sheer. Good luck!Hmmm which kind of make up do u perfer M.A.C OR CLiNiQUE?
best way to achieve success with ur skin is to use suitable products . u get results by continuous maintenance. to get immediate results u should go for clinical treatments like laser, etc but the result of that is not permanent. u should recur it. best method is use of Natural products (like fruits, flowers,) which gives late results but permanent.
Personally, I think MAC is better for eye make up, such as eyeshadows/pigments, whilst Clinique is better for foundation and concealors. I have heard such great things about Clinique; apparently it's really light and makes the skin look really natural.
i use clinique for my skin b/c i tend to break out easier and i found that by using clinique i minimize my breakout


so i prefer clinique





answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Clinque, M.A.C tends to clog your pores because its so oily, and clinique is pretty good with minimizing break outs because i use it for my skin as well.
Oh, MAC for sure. Their selection is a lot larger, and for the most part more colorful and fun. I always order from MAC online. Always.
I use MAC for eye and lip makeup, and Max Factor for foundation and concealer.
I like MAC much better, in my opinion Clinique sucks but it depends on your skin type.
mac! mac! mac! mac! mac! mac! mac! but i also like clinique but mac is better! it gives you that flawless look!
definately mac
M.A.C
neither, i look good without make up
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate