2010年6月22日星期二

Question about M.A.C makeup, someone told me that they make their products with fishscales?

Is this True, because I don't believe him?Question about M.A.C makeup, someone told me that they make their products with fishscales?
False it's a urban myth- they say that shimmer make up is made out of fish scales which is false because the makeup would stink and 2 fish scale don't have any shimmer in them.


Cheap companies use plastic (glitter) but companies like mac use pigment and mica to get the sparkle.


Read the back of the box- they all say mica on them.





Mac is animal friendly and they do not test on animals and they don't grind up fish scale for eye shadow and their is no whale fat in their lipsticks! LOLQuestion about M.A.C makeup, someone told me that they make their products with fishscales?
nooooo


i dont think thatss trueee.
umm i kinda heard dat too, in their eyeshadow right, but my friend works there and it is totally made up, don't listen to them MAC products are great continue using 'em
Hmm, I don't remember seeing ';fish scales'; being on their ingredients list. :P I use their eye shadows and they are my favorite! It sounds like a bogus claim to me.
Well I'm not sure about the fish scales, that would probably be the best thing they put in their overpriced jar of synthetic crap! They use harsh chemicals in their products that are linked to cancers, reproductive problems etc... Don't believe me? Check out Mac and your other favorite brands at www.cosmeticsdatabase.com. I am a professional makeup artistand I would never use Mac, Chanel, Dior or any of those brands on my clientel. Their products are far to inferior to the class of my clientel. I'm not being snooty, I'm trying to make you aware if you read their ingredients it is SCARY what is in their products! And its nothing worth any value at all. It should be sold for $.50. You can get a much better high quality product going with a natural/organic based skin care company. At least you would be getting your moneys worth in quality.
I highly doubt it. PETA told MAC in 2001 that March of Dimes does animal testing and MAC now no longer donates to them due to this. And Pamela Anderson is a spokeswoman for it, and she is also a spokeswoman for MAC.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate