2010年6月23日星期三

Fake M.A.C. make up on eBay, what can i do?

I just received a package containing M.A.C. eyeshadows from ebay and they are fake, seller has 100% good feedback , some of it from eyeshadows so i thought it would be ok. im not sure what i should do now, is there a way i can get my money back?Fake M.A.C. make up on eBay, what can i do?
dont bother contacting the buyer,if they are selling fakes ,report them to ebay then report them to mac giving them there ebay user name and they will get them suspended ,also contact paypal and lodge a complaint item not has described the buyer will refund you because if they dont and it goes to aclaim there account is held until sorted do it now or copy and paste ebayer user and i will do it for you ,us good ebayers have had enough of these fake sellers they give us bad namesFake M.A.C. make up on eBay, what can i do?
Lodge a dispute with Paypal under fake goods
If you paid by paypal then you can claim the money back through them and report the seller. I'd also contact the seller first and tell them about the fakes and they may offer you your money back.
If you have paid via Paypal then log a dispute right away under Fake Goods they will be able to sort the matter out for you, this happened to me with a handbag and to log a dispute puts a stop to these sellers being able to sell fake goods on ebay
would contact the seller and even if they refund report them to ebay - how many others have they ripped off or about to rip off?
report it stright away to ebay, they should then refund you and bann the seller hope you get your money back you could also ring M.A.C there number should be on the web somewhere and let them know that some one is selling conterfeits of their product they may send you a gift pack as a thankyou or may ask you to send off the fakes and they will replace then so they can investigate. And don't leave bad feed back until after you have reported it to ebay if you haven't already as they may remove themselves to stop getting caught!


hope this helps
stop being a cheap idiot and go get some from the mall
do you deal with payapl..I would contact payapl and put a claim in for refund with paypal...or better still go staright into a dispute with paypal over this..don't believe 100% feedback..I know of a site where pple were advertising to give positive feeback for cash...
Contact Paypal and lodge a dispute about fake goods
I would contact the buyer first and try and come to a mutual agreement. If the seller will not refund you then a would make a complaint to ebay. I wouldnt hole any hope that it will get sorted anytime this year though. I bought some tickets off there last May and they never arrived. I am still waiting for an upadte from the police and my refund nearly a year on
I cant believe they are faking MAC make-up now!


I would contact the seller and see if they will offer you a refund, if they refuse then log a case file through ebay.


I bought a radley purse from there at xmas, I could just tell it was fake even though they had all pos feedback- I contacted them and they got quite funny at first threatening to sue me or some crap, anyhow I threatened to log a case and they refunded me.


Give it a go!
Contact the seller and let her know what you think (are you 100% sure they are fake?) and that you're not happy with your purchase and you would like a refund. If she's not interested them I would wait and start a dispute with PayPal (if thats how you paid) and of course you can leave negative feedback which will put a dent in her 100% feedback.
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate