2010年6月23日星期三

Which are the top 5 m.a.c. products.I have a gift card and i dont know what to get.?

Also i need a smudgeproof eyeliner.I tried m.a.c and even though they dont smudge as much as most eyeliners i have tried..they STILL smudge.Any other suggestions from exprience are welcomed.Thanks.Which are the top 5 m.a.c. products.I have a gift card and i dont know what to get.?
Lucky you!





Well, if I were to pick 5, they would be (in no particular order):





1) A pigment - these pots last for absolutely ages, come in the most fantastic shades %26amp; most can be used on eyes, lips, cheeks, etc.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





2) A shadestick. I have Sharskin (charcoal grey) %26amp; Beige-ing (beige), two of the most universal colours for using as a base to any shadow. I always use a layer of this on primed eyelids, then add whatever shadow I want %26amp; it really brings up their colour.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>








3) Liquidlast Liner - I know you said you'd tried one %26amp; it still smudged, but this one really doesn't smudge. Comes in loads of great shades (I love Blue Herizon) %26amp; easy to apply.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





4) 190 Brush - this is the best foundation brush I've ever used %26amp; makes my foundation go on perfectly. Couldn't live without it.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





5) Strobe Cream - this is just fab. Great to wear over a tan in the summer, it gives the most amazing sheen to your skin %26amp; will make you look really healthy.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>











Whatever you end up buying...have fun :)Which are the top 5 m.a.c. products.I have a gift card and i dont know what to get.?
1. Studiofix/studiotech, really great foundation


2. Concealer, good colour selection


3. Lipgloss, they have different kinds but all have long staying power.


I basically like most of their product so for the rest I'd probably try the new stuff like the primers and the makeup remover or get yet another lipstick/blusher/eyeshadow/eye kohl etc.





If you can get brushes with your certificate I would definitely get them. They're pricey but last forever. My MAC brushes are at least 10 years old if not more and still just as good as new.





Oh and the powerpoint eyeliner are really good. try that too.
Go to a stand alone store and get a palette and eyeshadow refills - saves you $$. Or get paint pots, fluidlines and pigments. I would wait until next Thursday when the new Naughty Nauticals collection is released, it has some very pretty products!





As for liner, the best is Urban Decay 27/7 liners at Sephora ... they last all day, much better than MAC or Make Up For Ever. Also get the Urban Decay Primer Potion and put it on your lids and lower lash line to make sure your makeup won't smudge or smear all day. I love that stuff!
Here are my top 5-





1. Eyeshadow! The color choices are amazing. I'm personally in love with Heatherette trio 2 and the moment.


2. Shadestick. Everyone goes on and on about UDPP, but I still think Shadesticks are the best eyeshadow bases ever. I use Shimmersand for warm colors and Silverbleu for cools.


3. Powder blush. My favorite is Springsheen. It's a nice goldish pink that works with all skintones.


4. Studio Touchup Stick. My favorite concealer ever.


5. Plushglass. Very shiny and feminine gloss.
Okay, for the eyeliner definitely get MAC Powerpoint it won't budge trust me and it comes in some great shades. MAC Studiofix is amazing. They have great concealers. Zoom lash is great cheap mascara. Their eye shadows rock. Hope this helps. Seriously get the the MAC powerpoint eyeliner you will love it.
fix + spray cause it sets ur makeup and is really good for ur skin, a Pigment because it's multipurpose, so you can use it for other things not just eyeshadow, u can even put a little vanilla pigment into your fix + spray to give your face a glowing look. A Paint Pot or Shadestick to go under your eyeshadow. An Eyeshadow cause they are really good and pigmented. Plushlash Mascara.
eyeshadow is good, concealer, maybe a primer...I like the perfume as well
get eyeshadow! mac eyeshadow is my life

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate