2010年6月23日星期三

I'm a C-cup. Do I need to wear a bra with...?

32-34 C. I have a cami with a built in bra which is basically just an extra piece of cloth with an elastic band. If I was planning on wearing this tank to school, do I need a bra? I've worn it before with a bra underneath, but, I'm not sure if it was necessary. I've never worn anything without a bra since I started wearing them, so should I start?I'm a C-cup. Do I need to wear a bra with...?
if you are a C-cup you do really need to wear a bra with any thing. i would probably wear some sort of strapless bra underneath the cami you are talking about. the cami unfortunately just does not have enough support for a C cup gal with just the shelf bra. I only wear mine without a bra if I am sleeping in it.I'm a C-cup. Do I need to wear a bra with...?
Yes, I would definitely wear a bra.


Though camis have shelf bras in them, they are definitely meant more for girls/women with smaller boobs.


With a C cup, I think it's necessary and would look a lot nicer to wear a bra with it. Even a strapless, maybe, so the straps don't show.
If it's not a nice built in bra, then you should wear one, and by the description, it doesn't sound like a good built in! I would try it all on together and see how it looks and feels before school so you can decide.
After always wearing a bra why would you all of a sudden wonder if u shouldnt? doesnt make sense..yes wear one especially to school..im a DDD so not wearing one would be very noticeable and i have enough attention on these already
wear a bra. you don't want everyone to see your nipples. embarassingggg...
Bra? yes...I've got 3 words for you... Cold Weather Indicators
yeah you need a bra cause your nips will show. always always wear one! shelf bras are USELESS IMO. i'm a 34b
  • loan
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    unemployment rate