2010年6月22日星期二

What was your first M.A.C product?

For my next paycheck, i want to treat myself to a mac product. I'm thinking of buying one of their lipglass or their fluidline. But i don't want to spend too much on makeup. What do you think?What was your first M.A.C product?
i agree. their eyeshadows are really cool and they have so many great colors. I really like my new one. It's this peacock blue thats in theri new collection. Eyeshadows are about 14 dollars but will last you for so longWhat was your first M.A.C product?
i got a couple eyeliners (blue and green)


and some some eyeshadows!:)
oh my first buy was the lipglass...i used it everyday until it was gone. you'll get ur moneys worth with that
ooh. get an eyeshadow.


:]
i dont like macs, i prefer windows or linux
I am the owner and makeup artist for www.citystylemakeupartists.com :] I HIGHLY suggest buying their Fluidline items. They are amazing and you get a flawless look. Also, any of the eyeshadows are gorgeous and they stay on. One trick I love is wetting a small portion of the shadow (in their pots) and then using a fine tipped brush to use the eyeshadow as eyeliner. It stays on for hours and that way if there is a liner you want and they don't have the color in an actual ';liner,'; you can just substitute with the shadow! Have fun and happy spending!
blush! they are really pigmented so a little goes a long way. Oh, the fluidline is really good bcuz they dont smudge and last really long plus they are easy to apply. You could also try the eyeshadow bcuz they have really nice colours and like I said before, MAC products are really pigmented so a little goes a long way.
My first product was a brush - an eye brush and then a blush brush. Then a blush. I had tried so many colors from drugstore and it always looked ';off.';





I would go ahead and get either lipglass and fluidline - both are very good. I use several colors in lipglass. Viva Glam V is my current favorite neutral.
i got an eyeshadow in carbon.
Lip glass in oyster girl and cork pencil.
lip glass. yes its called lip ';GLASS'; its absolutely wonderful!
the first mac product i had was clear lip glass .. but make sure u try it first .. its really sticky!! i still loved it tho

没有评论:

发表评论

 
unemployment rate